Saturday, January 10, 2009

New Title and layout.

I have decided to change the name of my blog, to better reflect my reason for doing the blog. My blog is not about me, but Christ, and I simply write posts that will hopefully encourage and build up others in their walk with Christ, and teach others to look to Christ. Also please comment with any suggestions as far as background, or font color changes that you feel will make the blog visually appealing or let me know that you like the layout as is. Any and all input will be greatly appreciated.

4 comments:

Nicolle said...

Tommy,

The red font is hard to read.
Besides that it looks great.

Tommy said...

Hey changed the red to yellow. Let me know if this helps or not. I appreciate the feedback, I am not very good at the whole color coordinating thing, so the input is very helpful.

Anonymous said...

Alittle larger font would help and maybe some paragraphs when you write. I'm older and it seems to help me. ;) Otherwise - I find the blue very pleasing. Good job!

Tommy said...

Thanks Bevy, for your input, I will adjust the font size, and attempt to use paragraghs in future posts.

Tommy